NEW ZEALAND TRADE & ENTERPRISE FUNDING
Find out if you may be eligible for a New Zealand Trade & Enterprise, Capability Development Voucher. You can apply in 3 simple steps.
If you have aspirations to grow your business, further your own training or that of key staff, you may be eligible for a New Zealand Trade & Enterprise (NZTE), Capability Development Voucher.
The NZTE process is straight forward, and for some clients it has taken less than 20 minutes to have their $5,000 voucher authorized. The NZTE Capability Development Voucher system is set up for small to medium businesses to assist in paying for services such as, training workshops, courses and coaching, that build the management capabilities of their owners, operators and key management staff.
Capability Development Vouchers may be used to subsidize up to 50% of the cost of training services, up to a maximum value of $5,000 excluding GST.
NZTE Capability Development Vouchers are available to businesses for development and training in the following areas:
* Business Planning
* Business Systems
* Business Sustainability
* Capital Raising
* Lean Manufacturing
* Business Operations
* Managing Resources
To qualify for a NZTE Capability Development Voucher:
Your business must have the following:
* fewer than 50 full time employees
* be registered for GST in New Zealand
* currently be trading commercially
* be privately owned or a Maori Trust or Incorporation or similar organization managing Maori assets under multiple ownership
Your business should also be:
* exporting or have export potential, or have the potential to contribute to economic growth within the region
* demonstrating a commitment to improving management capabilities
* demonstrating a desire to innovation and growth
* willing to co-fund management and team building training programmes, and be prepared to make the required time commitment
* willing to undergo a capability assessment with a NZTE Regional Business Partner and meet any additional criteria specific to their region
How to apply
NZTE Capability Development Vouchers are only available through Regional Business Partners around New Zealand.
Below are the 3 simple steps to apply for NZTE funding:
* step 1: confirm your business or employer qualifies under the NZTE Capability Development Voucher criteria
* step 2: consult your local Regional Business Partner for assessment
* step 3: register on the Accelerate Success website
Note: Prior to applying for NZTE funding, please make contact with Mike Catton (office 03-329 4647, cell 021-233 5571) of Adventure Leadership Expeditions to confirm the course details you will be applying under and to lodge your tentative booking on the Adventure Leadership Expeditions programme. Once lodged, we will hold a place for you until your NZTE application has been approved.
[aio_button align=”none” animation=”swing” color=”red” size=”small” icon=”none” text=”For further information on NZTE Funding – click here” relationship=”dofollow” url=”http://www.business.govt.nz/support-and-advice/grants-incentives/nzte-capability-development-vouchers/”]